I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider. I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future. We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.
I like to wear shoes myself and used to wear them inside until...Andrew started crawling. That got me to thinking about all the yucky stuff people bring in on their shoes and he was now crawling in it. I had a wooden sign made that hangs beside the doorbell asking people to remove their shoes.
Love her hat even though it only matches her summer pjs.
That hat looks exactly like the one I wore in Kathy Mc's wedding when I was 16. Same color even! She looks cute. I enjoyed seeing you guys yesterday even if the Muffin wouldn't talk to me!! Your baby belly is so sweet!
P.S Remember to watch for perverts at W.a.l.m.a.r.t!!!!
4 comments:
I like to wear shoes myself and used to wear them inside until...Andrew started crawling. That got me to thinking about all the yucky stuff people bring in on their shoes and he was now crawling in it. I had a wooden sign made that hangs beside the doorbell asking people to remove their shoes.
Love her hat even though it only matches her summer pjs.
She is so cute! I love the hat :-)
That IS a pretty awesome hat.
That hat looks exactly like the one I wore in Kathy Mc's wedding when I was 16. Same color even! She looks cute. I enjoyed seeing you guys yesterday even if the Muffin wouldn't talk to me!! Your baby belly is so sweet!
P.S Remember to watch for perverts at W.a.l.m.a.r.t!!!!
Post a Comment