The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Think I'm In Love

You may remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned that I would be reviewing a product from CSN Stores. Well, after a little shipping problem (not the fault of CSN Stores) I have finally received the Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum Cleaner and I think I'm in love!! I think it will get LOTS of use around here!!

I love chocolate-y brown. It doesn't show dirt, but it shows everything that's light. Of course, I picked out a chocolate brown rug to cover the hardwood floor under the table in our little breakfast area. We eat at this table every meal and my kids drop everything you can imagine. And did you know that Baby Ellie loves crackers which equals cracker crumbs all over my brown rug? I sweep the rug a lot, but I found myself pulling out our big vacuum even more. Enter the Dirt Devil Swift Stick Vacuum Cleaner.

It is so small and light that Big Daddy asked if I was sure that it was real and not just a toy. When I was ready to use it for the first time I just new that I was about to be disappointed. I was so wrong!

The vacuum picked up all sorts of crumbs and a dried green pea. I was able to use the attachment to even vacuum the crumbs out of Ellie's high chair! When I was finished I was amazed at how easy it was to empty. I know I'll be using it to clean up lots of little messes and it's a lot easier than pulling out the big Dirt Devil. It also sucks up crumbs and dirt on the hardwood floors!

Now if I can just get someone to get me one of these steam mops!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails