The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Monday, July 5, 2010

Here, There and Everywhere

We have been a little busy this holiday weekend, but I thought I'd take just a minute out to write something.

I have been having severe, not-quite-but-almost-migraine headaches for the past few weeks. After my eye appointment last Wednesday I am hopeful that my new glasses will help with that problem. I'm not crazy about having to wear glasses, but I have decided that straining my eyes is causing tension in my neck which causes muscle spasms which leads to headaches. Anyway...if things go right, I should have them sometime this week. Until then, I'll probably be limiting my computer time.

We spent yesterday evening at my mom and dad's house and actually took a family picture! It's a very rare thing to have a picture of all four of us and this may even be a first!!Maggie, Mommy, Ellie with her bowl and spoon and Big Daddy

And then one with the women of the family...
My sister, Mom, me, my mom's baby sister (Lisa), cousin Amanda, my mom's oldest sister (Kathy), and then of course there's Ellie, Callie and Maggie in the front

And then the men of the family...
Uncle Wade (Lisa's hubby), my dad, sister's hubby (Uncle Duh-Duh), my nephew, Braxton and then Big Daddy

I'll be doing the question and answer post maybe this Friday. Leave questions in the comments or email them to me at maggielousmommy at yahoo dot com.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails