The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Around here...


we wear too much make up
clean a lot and wear hair bows while doing it

we buy shoes that are too expensive...
but light up the whole house

we spend way too much time playing around in our bathing suits

we make lots of silly faces


life is good


1 comment:

Tara said...

Is Ellie completely walking now? Am I having a brain fart or did I miss that post? I think I've heard about the little girls wanting those light up shoes. I just can't think of their name right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails