The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's that time again...

I get this feeling every once in a while.

Like I want to throw most every single thing out and start all over.

I wish I'd picked a different material for our couch (and all the pillows).

The curtains in there are all wrong.

The girls need something else on their walls. Maybe it's time to buy the letter for Ellie's name and some sort of fun zebra canvas for Maggie's room.

I've got lots of ideas, but this type of thing just doesn't seem worth spending a lot of money on.


What do you do when you want to change up a room (or a few rooms) in your house without breaking the bank???

2 comments:

Tara said...

Do reviews for CSN ... lol!

I usually buy a little here and there and that is why it takes forever, which I hate!

For our bedroom and bath makeover, I re-purposed some of what we already had and then set a budget on whatelse to buy. I will never have everything just how I want it until I decide I'm going to get a job. Or, I call in one of the HGTV reality shows.

La. said...

Ha, I just make what I have work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails