The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Friday, September 9, 2011

Better

I feel much better and much less "poor me" today. I had a little girl's morning out with Maggie and Ellie. Maggie needs a few things for fall (and before we go on our Disney trip) and we needed a couple of things from Target. We ended our adventure with lunch.

Ellie just woke up from a very short nap and we are baking bread (recipe will come later if it's a success) and going to the library to check out a few movies for an all girl weekend.

I have a feeling we'll be going to the zoo in the morning and then Maggie & Ellie are going to play at my sister's house for a couple of hours. I'm going to dump all three toy boxes out in the living room floor and attempt to throw away, donate and organize our toys. If I do it when the girls are here, they start playing with everything and we both decide that we can't part with half of the stuff. I'm pretty excited about purging the toy boxes without interruption!

Big weekend plans, huh?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails