The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Monday, November 23, 2009

From The Mouth of The Muffin & Caring For the Sick


The Muffin- "Is that a boy shirt?"

The Mommy- "Yes. Daddy bought it for you when you were a baby because he liked it. You used to wear it."

The Muffin- "Is Ellie going to wear that? Did Daddy think she was a boy?
Oh, it's so cute!"

Since we are staying inside all day, we pulled out the "Ringside Boxing" shirt again today.

We are all sneezing and coughing, but I think we feel pretty good considering that we were up a lot during the night last night. The Muffin always seems to behave really well when I'm under the weather. She has played well today and we cuddled on the couch (for 45 minutes!!) before her nap. As soon as she was asleep, Ellie woke up. Her nose is runny and she's sneezing and coughing, but SO happy and sweet.

I feel like I'm getting a migraine on and off so I'm keeping myself medicated. Thanksgiving Day marks the eight year anniversary of my first migraine. I hope we do not repeat that day. My cold is also messing my asthma up, so I'm sure I'm in for a little breathing trouble on top of everything else.
BUT, the show must go on...I think I'll do a load of laundry.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails