The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Positive

I cannot believe how little our sweet Muffin was just two years ago when this happened!


Today is the two year anniversary of the day that we found out we were expecting Baby Ellie!

The first person that I told was my mommy-friend, A. She was the one who told me (at Kindermusik) that I just had to take a test that day.

Telling Big Daddy and seeing his excitement was priceless. I can still remember going on a walk and sitting in the sandbox with Maggie as we discussed everything baby.

Throughout the whole pregnancy, watching Maggie grow into her role as a big sister was the best.

Having two is positively the best...even when it feels not so good.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! And then your life changed! Your girls are beautiful!

Alexandra said...

I know. Sometimes I hold my little guy while he sleeps, and just stare.

staring at them is my hobby.

Related Posts with Thumbnails