The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Monday, April 26, 2010

If This Is Four Can I Kindly Have Three Back ?

Let's just say The Muffin had a happy birthday party, but most of the rest of the weekend she was an emotional wreck! She had numerous breakdowns and was just a wild child, but...she is four.

One of the highlights of the weekend for me was making a Disney Princess cape for Maggie (with my mom's help because I have totally forgotten how to sew). She ran through my parents' yard to see what it looked like when she ran and she looked at her reflection in the glass door. On the way home, she asked if she could wear it when we went on our walk. Of course, I said yes. Big Daddy surprised us by coming home early and taking us out to our favorite chicken sandwich and Sweet Tea place. Muffin wore the cape to dinner and when we went shopping after. Her favorite store was Anthropologie and I think she touched every little thing in the store. I wish I could share a picture of her in the cape, but I think she's trying to protect her identity by refusing to pose for photographs

I'll try to post a few pictures of our weekend and fill you in on my crazy-exciting life tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tara said...

She def. has a personality, doesn't she?!? Saw the pics on FB...the spread of food looked delicious!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails