The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Friday, April 9, 2010

The Weekend Ahead

Maggie has a "Noah's Ark Pajama Party" at Church tonight and her Big Daddy has graciously offered (or was told!!) to take her. She's so excited! It's only for a couple of hours, but it was an excuse to buy a new Spring/Summer Tinkerbell gown! Ellie & I will have our own pajama party at home!!

Maggie's birthday party is only two weeks away and I need to buy a couple of things to round out her gifts. I'm hoping to get this taken care of tomorrow because I cannot do it alone. Big Daddy needs to work on a project for school, so I'm not sure if he'll be able to go. I can shop while wearing Ellie, but Maggie can't be in the same store or she'll sneak a peek at what I buy.

I desperately need to shop for new clothes. I donated lots of stuff when we moved last summer because I was 39 weeks pregnant and did not care that I may actually want or need the clothes again. It's just not very conducive to shop and attempt to try on clothes with children in tow.

Maggie and I finally put the letters from her old room up today. I wanted to paint them, but she wants to leave them pink. I have an idea for a project to put in her room and I need something for Ellie's room.

Hopefully, I'll get at least one thing marked off of my list by Monday!

Happy weekend!



1 comment:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Weird Jamie. Sometimes it just won't let me leave a comment. This is my fourth attempt, and since I don't want to repeat AGAIN I'm just gonna say have a GREAT weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails