The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Monday, April 19, 2010

So...

We've spent the past week doing lots of stuff, but not really anything that exciting.

I've had a setback with my asthma and have had major trouble breathing since last Wednesday. I'm seriously doubting that the new medications I'm on are going to keep things under control and I want my old drugs back! I'm going to try and get over this flare up and see how I feel before I go back to the doctor. I haven't had to call 911 yet, although I was close a couple of times, so I'll make it through.

I've have spent lots of my "free" time each day watering the grass. I think we have decided that the grass will grow and prosper if we continue to throw money at it. Please play for a few of those April showers.

I've finally finished getting all of the birthday stuff for Maggie's parties. Thank goodness she's having a small family party because I couldn't handle a big one with lots of kids to entertain. I bought the last of the stuff for her preschool party today. I'll post more on the parties after they are over with.

Ellie and Maggie are healthy and happy and keeping me busy! Ellie really is into everything these days! I think the highlight of every single one of my days is watching the girls play and interact together. I love when they make each other laugh.

Maggie has requested a baby brother and a trip to Disney World. I bet you can guess which one we'll probably get for her!!! I have NO idea how she knows about Disney World, but we have been watching Disney movies lately. So far we have seen Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Big Daddy and I hadn't seen the majority of the classics, so we've enjoyed them too. Maggie is now Princess-obsessed!She bought Cinderella with her Easter money from Grandma.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I stopped in to check on you. Haven't seen a post pop up from you in a while. Now I know why and hope you get better soon! Maggie is going to adore her baby brother;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails