The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Oh The Things You Say!

We were driving down the road and Maggie saw a two-story house that was getting a new roof. She said- "Oh, they're really high up. I wouldn't want to do that job. I don't think I want to do anything when I grow up. I'll just stay with you and be a pretend nun".

If you ask Ellie, "how are you" or something that sounds like that question she either says "good" or "two".



2 comments:

Christina said...

gotta love that kid of yours! That really made me LOL!!

Anonymous said...

A pretend nun. THAT is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails