The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The time has come......

Baby Ellie will be making her debut on Friday June 5th!

The Mommy went for her OB visit today and it was decided that tomorrow will be the day. Unless, you know, Ellie has other ideas tonight.  The Mommy had progressed to 3 cm and due to her being very uncomfortable her midwife said it was time.   They have to be at the hospital at 5:00am in the morning.  Nana and the Muffin and me will be going just a little later.  Preferrably after daylight. The word is that labor and delivery has wireless so I'm taking the laptop and I'll be posting photos and updates throughout the day and the birth announcement as soon as it happens.  Be sure to check in tomorrow and I'm sure that the Mommy and Big Daddy would appreciate your prayers and your well wishes in the comment section.

Blessings
Auntie Lisa

3 comments:

Christina said...

Yayyy!

I will be thinking of you all and saying many prayers for you. I hope everything goes just as you wish for it to! Can't wait to see pictures of a healthy Baby E!!

Tara said...

I will be saying prayers for all involved and just hope I can have internet access at the beach. I need updates!! Good luck and can't wait to meet Ellie!

Lisa said...

Yay!! I thought of her first thing this morning....for some reason, vasa previa (something Jamie and I share with our little miracles) has been on my brain a lot this week, and so therefore I thought of Jamie. :) I hope all is going well, and can't wait to see and hear! Thanks for doing the updating Lisa!

Related Posts with Thumbnails