The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

By Popular Demand- The Hair Picture





As you can tell, The Muffin was totally unfazed by me serious butchering her hair. The haircut is starting to grow on me AND my mom liked it! I think you can see exactly what Miss Muff thought of her new cut. Big Daddy took a ton of pictures and in each one she was making a goofy face and/or looking at her reflection in the fireplace. She really does think it looks "beautiful and gorgeous" and so do I.
It isn' really this flat, but she had just finished her bath and it was wet when we took the pictures...and it's not quite as short as it looks either. You can see her hair before the cut in the previous post, "Wordless Wednesday".

1 comment:

jen@odbt said...

It looks so cute. You did a great job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails