- Our alarm is really loud. I'm surprised that it took us over two weeks in the new house before we set it off and I'm so thankful that Big Daddy was the one who did it.
- Baby Ellie is no angel! She likes to wake up at 4 am and then stay up for two hours before going back to sleep.
- I need more than 5 hours of sleep at night, although I'm doing pretty well with that much.
- I'm not a beautician. I decided to trim The Muffin's hair and I cut it way too short. Luckily, she loves it and thinks it's both "beautiful and gorgeous". It's growing on me too...now if it will just grow back really fast! (maybe I'll post pictures one day...maybe)
- Shopping with my favorite big girl is so much fun!
- Preschool can't start soon enough for The Muffin.
- I think God gave me two daughters just because He knew that dressing them in matching clothes would make my heart soar.
5 hours ago