The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

God Gave Me Girls

I feel a little like Steph, gushing over having a daughter.

When I thought my heart was full of Maggie...Ellie came along and my heart grew.

And now it holds two.

Even after all this time sometimes I cannot believe that I'm a mommy of two girls.

And that Ellie has 15 (!!!!) dresses for Spring and Summer. Be still my heart, because every single one was her sister's.

The dresses are just as cute (if not cuter) the second time around.

And Ellie doesn't need a single piece of clothing for Spring and Summer.


3 comments:

Christina said...

WooHoo for hand me downs! I saved almost all of Maxton's clothes for Joshua so he's in great shape for the next couple of years! Poor Alan and Maxton both need everything for Spring and Summer:(

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, just PRECIOUS!!!

Steph

Jamee said...

They are so sweet!
yeahexceptfornot.wordpress.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails