The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Friday, March 12, 2010

Ready for Easter

I am getting ready to get ready for Easter.

I need to iron Ellie's Easter dress that was Maggie's first Easter dress. Yes, I'm going to iron it. I hardly ever iron.

Maggie needs new Church sandals and an Easter dress. Ellie will probably wait to get Church sandals after she starts walking unless I find a pair that I can't resist.

I plan on making Resurrection Biscuits and hiding eggs. I'm anxious to see what the Church that we attend does for an Easter celebration for the kids. We really love this Church, but I still could just sit down and cry because my heart so misses our old Church.

I'm going to try and do a better job of planning activities for Maggie and I'm starting with Easter. I'm going to start using this site to get some faith-based ideas. She has preschool two days and then Library (with an art activity)one day, so she really enjoys her free time to create. She also loves anything arts-y, so I should do better at planning.

My allergy issues are better today, but I had a horrible migraine yesterday evening. Big Daddy gave me a massage and I took lots of pills, so I'm feeling better today. I'm hoping for a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for the link to that site. I still need to buy A an Easter outfit too. Glad you are feeling better.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I can see by your new design that you are READY for Spring! Aren't little girls and Easter outfits SO CUTE! I'm glad you feel a little better!

Related Posts with Thumbnails