The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Mama's Little Firecrackers

We finally came up with something special to do for the first part of our day! The Muffin, Cousin Callie, Baby Ellie and Big Daddy & me went to the city's 4th of July celebration in the park. We had hot dogs and watermelon and the two big girls played in bounce houses and wore their bathing suits so that they could get sprayed by the fire truck's hoses. The little girl slept in her sling and was stared at...a lot. Once again I'm wondering if people have never seen a baby being worn in a sling. Oh, I forgot to mention that Baby Ellie also wore her swimsuit!

This would be The Muffin's "I want candy" smile.


Our littlest star spangled sweetie is 4 weeks old today!!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

umm wouldn't that be a star "swaddled" sweetie? LOL sounds like a fun day to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails