- I must start walking or doing some kind of exercise other than run up and down the hallway to get baby stuff that I need. If I don't do something, I'll never lose those last 6 pounds.
- Baby Ellie has a "big head"...or so her pediatrician said at her 1 month check-up. I think big heads are cute.
- The Muffin loves sleepovers at Nana's house.
- I think I have another UTI. I'm going to try and wait until my scheduled midwife appointment before I seek treatment.
- When Big Daddy works late, I can handle cooking dinner, feeding, cleaning up, bathing and putting both girls to bed by myself...barely.
- While Big Daddy doesn't really help with any of the above mentioned stuff, he distracts one little girl while I work on the other one.
- No matter what, I can never get enough sleep.
- Having an old friend call you out of the blue can so brighten your spirits. Even if he calls during one of the most chaotic times of the day.
- I have a hard time making decorating decisions.
5 hours ago