The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Week Ahead

My parents are coming to get the armoire from The Muffin's room so that it can get a fresh finish on it and be ready for her new, pink room. My nephew and I found her little antique night table in our storage unit and took it to my mom's to be painted too.
Yesterday, we (me, Mom, The Muffin and Baby Ellie) spent a few hours after lunch shopping and trying to get together a few things for the new house. I picked up a rug for the living room and found one that I like for the formal dining area. I found lots of fabric that I like for new curtains, but decided to wait until I'm sure of the colors I'll be using.
Saturday, Big Daddy and I are taking both girls shopping for new living room furniture. Some of our living room furniture will be moving to the bonus room. I'll probably get a rug that I found a couple of weeks ago to go in the breakfast area of the kitchen.
I want a new comforter or quilt for the master bedroom, but I think I'll wait.
Baby Ellie has nearly everything for her new room...her first room ever.
I have to find tables for the living room a.s.a.p. I gave my old ones away when we started moving out of the house.
We're meeting the builder after church on Sunday to go over everything and then we'll be measuring for an entertainment center and the dining room rug.
Today, I started packing a few things up...again. We are SO looking forward to saying goodbye to this apartment. It hasn't been that bad. I've only cleaned a couple of times...really. I'm looking forward to getting in the new house and wanting to clean again.


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails