I'm finally on board for JoLynne's "What I Learned This Week Carnival". Here are a few things that I learned this week...some with pictures!
- I really, really, really miss our old town, our old friends and our old church.
- Having a play date with The Mommies, their boys and our other mommy-friend just made me miss them even more.
- Two's enough, but having three can be so much fun and easier than I imagined. At least three is fun when it's a visit from Cousin Callie and not a permanent resident.
- Even though we swear that our kids have missed each other over the past 7 weeks, they still go their separate ways. I guess it's because they're all three years old.
- Six weeks of Baby Ellie really flew by, even though it seems like she's always been with us. I love her silly faces! (and yes, she's wearing a boy bib)
- Seven weeks of living in this temporary apartment has felt like an eternity.
- Going to see my midwife for my six week check-up sort of made me miss being pregnant since I was the only one in the waiting room without a baby belly.
- I don't miss being pregnant enough to plan for a third baby...yet.