The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby Talk and Sweet Tea

The Mommy and The Muffin are officially back from a two night hiatus at Nana & Pawpaw's. I'm pooped, but Muff managed to squeeze in a three hour nap this afternoon and is playing hard with Big Daddy.

Being with my mom and sister is always fun, but the highlight may have been talking about baby stuff. I'm not with Big Daddy that much (until his last exam next Tuesday allows him to be on winter break!!!) so I don't get to talk about fun baby things. They are desperate for our possible baby names, but I managed to stay mum for now.

Okay, wait...that wasn't the highlight of my trip...it was the sweet tea...or should I say, Sweet Tea. The Sweet Tea at my favorite chicken sandwich place and my mom's kitchen did not disappoint. Big Daddy even asked tonight, "What's up with the Sweet Tea-thing? Is it a craving or something?". And I never called it Sweet Tea it was always just tea, but now it's definitely Sweet Tea. For the most part my cravings left a little over a week ago with the nausea, but I still love me some Sweet Tea and mustard could be slathered on anything at any given moment.

Anyway, I'm searching the internet looking for cute, exciting, cheap, black maternity pants that will fit until I grow into my bigger, black maternity pants. Then I'm bathing Muff, drinking coffee, showering, putting Muff to bed and going to bed myself.

Another exciting Friday evening with the McMillan Family!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

That's funny because I always call it sweet tea. I guess I started doing that after traveling up north where sweet tea is non-exisitent. Now I'm afraid when I go into a restaurant, they will give me the nasty, unsweetened stuff. Has your desire for caffiene increased during pregnancy? I was never addicted to Coke (Coca-Cola, that is) until pregnancy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails