The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Monday, December 8, 2008

The Baby Belly Has Blossomed

Time to pull out the maternity clothes! My belly is now big enough that it's a little uncomfortable to sit while wearing normal jeans. Maternity clothes are much more flattering, comfortable and make me look pregnant in stead of just fat.
I feel much bigger at this stage than I did during my pregnancy with The Muffin, but I seem to be pretty much the same size as I was then. I'm pretty sure I haven't gained quite as much weight as I did with her.
The belly at 6 weeks.
The belly at 14 weeks.
Our Baby-to-be is approximately 4 inches long from crown to rump!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails