The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Answered Prayers

Things are moving along in a positive way in all sorts of areas. I may not make it through the rest of the weekend without losing my mind or pulling my hair out. I'll post more details on all the stress sometime later.
Please say a prayer for the sanity of our little family.

The Muffin and I had a pretty good evening. We went for a nice walk and played outside. I fixed her chicken alfredo over veggie pasta (Wacky Mac) for dinner and she told me at least three times that it tasted really good. She actually said, "This tastes really good, Mom". Music to my ears, except I prefer to be called Mommy. She asked for seconds of pasta while she ate a few vegetables and lapped up her strawberry juice. I stayed pretty busy with her all evening and that helped keep my mind off of the back pain.

I'm hoping to sleep more than I did last night and that some of the pressure and pain that I'm having will ease up tomorrow. I'm sure it's wishful thinking, but we'll see. If there's any Baby Ellie news to report, I'll do a quick post.


2 comments:

Joy@WDDCH said...

Awww, I hope your back feels better and soon!

Lisa said...

So exciting!! I can't wait to find the post soon, that says, She's here!! so sorry about your back...but wow, it sounds like you sure do have a precious little angel girl doing her bestest to take care of her mommy! I hear ya on the preference of Mommy vs. Mom! Caleb, at 16 months old, hollers MAA! instead of mama! Grr!! Take care, hope you are rested. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails