The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Friday, May 29, 2009

It's official...

...I've never been more physically exhausted in all my life. More than once today I've said, "Dear God, please let me make it until nap time" only to have The Muffin say, "What did you say? Who are you talking to?". She has been so grumpy today. I tried to make our last real day here in town a little special by taking her to our local H.allmark store. She loves their huge Y.ankee Candle display and she refers to the store as "the candle store". She insists on sniffing of each one and making sure thatt each candle is in the correct spot. She loves the store, but is never ready to leave. I'd hoped to take her to our favorite greenhouse too, but I just couldn't do it.

My feet are megaginormous and they hurt so bad. My back is aching and I feel like I could just be a vegetable forever. I'm going to lay on the couch with my feet propped up and enjoy the quietness of nap time. After The Muffin is awake, I'm sure I'll find more stuff that I can pack for the big move tomorrow.

And on a totally different note, I bought my gift for having another one of Big Daddy's babies today! It's a V.era Brad.ley diaper bag! I justified the expense by reminding myself that I'll be trying to carry all of Baby Ellie's stuff, anything for The Muffin and my things while watching my girls. AND, the bag was a lot cheaper than the pearl earrings and necklace that Big Daddy gave me on the night of Muff's birth.

So long, until I have Internet access again!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails