The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Friday, September 11, 2009

For Grandparent's Day







I didn't quite get these pictures taken early enough for Grandparent's Day, so they'll be a little late.

We'll be spending the weekend doing all kinds of exciting things!

First, we'll start out by visiting Big Daddy's parents. Not very exciting, huh!? The only thing that makes this little visit worth living through is that it's on the way to Sanford, where we'll be visiting my friends!!
Tomorrow is my special mommy-friend's baby shower, so I get to see my two special mommy-friends at the same time!!! (The exclamation points couldn't begin to express my level of excitement) I miss these girls SO much! After the baby shower, we are going to visit "Gammy Gladys", also known as the only person other than my mom or sister that I've ever trusted with myMuff! This will be the first time that she meets Baby Ellie, so it's a very special visit. Gammy Gladys was out of town when Ellie was born. Ellie can't wait to meet the Gammy that Muff's been telling her about!

I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight!!



1 comment:

Joy@WDDCH said...

So cute! I LOVE Muffin's outfit, too, btw!

I'm going to a baby shower tomorrow as well. Must be the day for showers! This is for DH's cousin who is due the same day as me (she's due with her first, a boy).

HAVE FUN with your girls!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails