The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What I Learned This Week- In Pictures

I'm joining in the "What I Learned This Week" carnival over at Musings of A Housewife. Here are a few things that my sweet girls taught me.

This is probably the way all of our pictures will look for the next few months: The Muffin's cross-eyed look.

I'd so much rather see this face!

Babies in little footed pajamas are so cute!

Tutus make The Muffin so happy.

This is the shirt for fall. As in, this is the shirt that she'll want to wear everyday. I know this because she picked it out and wore it on two 90 degree days.



2 comments:

melaniet42 said...

Babies in little footed pajamas ARE so cute!!! Ahhh...I miss the footed pjs!

Felicia said...

My oldest went through the crossed eyed smile look for ages now shes into the taking very upclose pictures of herself..so you get a nose and an eye. And don't you know, that shirt is the bomb...wait do people still say that. =) Your kids are gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails