The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weekend Update

It's a wet, cool Saturday in central NC and I haven't left the house all day. (I was tempted with a trip to a gun shop (not to be confused with The gun shop that was near our old house...you know the one where they knew if I'd gained/lost weight, had a haircut or a baby?), but I resisted the temptation and decided to stay at home.

Big Daddy had big plans for today. He had planned to re-sew the grass in our yard, but the weather had other idaes. My mom and dad came over this morning to help with another project. My mom played with The Muffin while my dad and Big Daddy put down some fancy metal edging along the sidewalk. ( I say "fancy" only because I'd never seen any quite like this before) Anyway, that's one more thing off our list, but there's still so many things that we have left to do.

Big Daddy is going to try out another church tomorrow. He'll be going solo because The Muffin still has a little cough (and I don't want to worry her by taking her to another church), I have a sore throat and feel like I'm getting sick, Baby Ellie has been a little grumpy and seems to have a stuffy nose. I guess The Muffin decided to share by spreading her germs.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails