The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Friday, January 22, 2010

Breaking News!!!!

Guess who just started crawling???

Baby Ellie!!!!

She was trying to get The Muffin's NRA magazine. Ellie doesn't realize that she'll receive her own monthly mailings once her daddy gets her a Life Membership in the National Rifle Association.

And in other news...

Big Daddy has been diagnosed with shingles. I'm getting ready to start a plethora of research so that I can know as much as possible about what this means for Ellie. She could technically get the chicken pox (since she hasn't been vaccinated) from it. I'm also wondering if I should keep her away from other children because of the chicken pox incubation period. She could have it, but not show symptoms for several more days. I'll give her pediatrician a call in the morning.

Have A Great Weekend!


2 comments:

Tara said...

And I thought you were going to report that the headache was gone. Ellie crawling is exciting news...Big Daddy with shingles.....not so much. Get well soon and hopefully, Ellie won't contract it.

Q, La, and Gooner said...

This is a full post! Crawling AND shingles! Wow. I am so sorry for big Daddy! How has crawling effected your life!? I am so excited for that day...yet dreading it. Life is going pretty fantastically pre-crawl.

Related Posts with Thumbnails