The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Have Decided

If you read my last post you would find today so amusing!

After about 15 minutes in my today, I was sure that I didn't want/couldn't handle another child!

My sweet, strong-willed Muffin has given me a run for my money today AND the dishwasher decided to leak all over the kitchen floor, but we managed to get to church early this morning! Our house and dishwasher are only 5 months old and I think today was maybe the sixth time that the dishwasher has been used. Luckily, I caught the leak at the beginning and only half of the hardwood floor in the kitchen was underwater.

I'm about to start cooking dinner and then I'll be taking the girls to church all by myself. Muff is super-excited about her Worship and Music class and I hope that Ellie will enjoy more nursery time. I'm looking forward to my parenting class and I know that God must have a great discussion planned for tonight because today has kicked my butt.

To top it all off, I think I found my first gray hair.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails