The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Straight from the camera

I try to clean off the memory card in our camera every once in a while. Here are a few that made me smile today.

Me, Ellie and my mom went to H.obby Lobby today because I needed the apothecary jar of my dreams if it was still on the clearance aisle. I couldn't commit to it, but I got this little ditty. I took a picture of it on my mantle because I'm at a loss as to what to do with it. This is a close up.

The Muffin is such a sweet big sister. She's helping Ellie master the sippy cup.

The Muffin is obviously imitating her daddy.

I took several pictures of Big Daddy for him to post as part of his first assignment for his class.

I think these two look an awful lot alike!

I love the way the girls take over my bedroom in the morning while I'm completing the chores of the day. Muff brings her B.arbies in and gets busy!

Ellie loves to see where I am at all times. I love it when she looks over her shoulder at me.

The Muffin put Ellie's tea set in the fridge "so that the tea could cool". It's right above our sparkling cider from New Year's Eve.

Sometimes there's a puppet show before dinner.

Ellie and her sippy cup.




1 comment:

Lisa said...

wonderful pictures of your Life!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails