- Ellie carries around a baby doll almost all the time. She sleeps with one too and her favorite is a tiny $3 baby from T.arget.
- We are going to check out our future hometown very soon. (Not excited about driving six + hours with two kids to get there!)
- Big Daddy is so concerned about having to take the laptop with him to Georgia that he's buying me a new laptop today. He knows that it's hard for me to get upstairs to the desktop and since we'll be communicating a lot by email and S.kype, the kitchen is the best place for the computer to be.
- Sweet Christmas commercials are out in full force. I teared up at a F.olger's commercial this morning.
- All of our relocation stuff is (slowly) coming together. It's hard for me not to be in complete control, but I'm looking forward to watching the movers pack up all of our stuff when the time comes.
- Maggie loves her favorite (twin) friends, Hanna and Abby. I call them "favorite" because it signifies how special they are without sounding so exclusive.
- I have never been one to iron and my motto could be "throw it in the dryer and maybe the wrinkles will fall out". Big Daddy's new job requires him to dress nice. I do a pretty good job at ironing, although I'm slow. Big Daddy and I both love starch and it's one of my favorite fragrances.
- Today was our free day and I have stayed in my pajama shirt, black yoga-ish pants, black sweater coat and socks all day. This never happens because we always have somewhere to go.
- The house is clean all over.
2 hours ago