The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Little Update

Thought I'd let anyone who was interested know that Big Daddy hasn't made ANY progress on cleaning out his junk room, a.k.a. the baby's room. He'd promised that his stuff would be out by mid-week. I'm thankful for his excuse: he's been "working" with one of his bestest friends (do guys have bestest friends???) this week. He refers to this as a "pretend job" and he's really enjoying the coming-home-for-lunch-to-see-his-girls thing. From what I hear, we won't be rich immediately, but he's definitely working on it. ;-) At least it's keeping him busy, he's making a little money and he's not at home in my way or getting depressed and feeling sorry for himself.

The Muffin and I have just finished a marathon art session. We made Valentines for both sets of grandparents and my sister and her family and of course, we included Griffin, the dog. Then we cleaned up all of the mess and she remembered that she forgot her Daddy's card. I think it was just an excuse to draw more smiley-face-lollipop-people and use glitter, glue and glitter glue. The girl loves sparkles!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails