The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Baby Belly- Week 25

Our Baby-to-be (the newly named Ellie Grace) is approximately 14 inches long and weighs nearly 2 pounds! She can respond to noises from the outside world and proves it on Sunday morning during the Praise and Worship service.

I still can't believe that we are this far along!

I know it's still early, but we're trying to get ideas together of how we want things to happen when our Baby-to-be arrives. I talked to my sweet friend Linda at church today and she is on "the list" of people who we can call to help out with The Muffin if something happens and we need to go to the hospital and feel she can't go with us. Linda is one of my friends from my time in real estate and we also go to church together. Muff has to visit Linda in the sanctuary every Sunday before she goes to spend time in the nursery. The other will be "Gammy Gladys" ( I have to ask her first!) who also happens to be a former real estate agent. I'm pretty sure that The Muffin thinks that Gladys is really her grandmother. She loves going to her house for visits. My family is only about an hour away, so I feel sure that Muff should be able to hang out at the hospital with us unless there is an emergency. We're trying to be prepared.

Big Daddy and I will be discussing how we want things to be handled during and after the labor and delivery and then we'll talk about it with my mom and sister. I'm getting really excited and feel the need to be prepared.


1 comment:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I'm soooooooooooo not prepared yet....but I wonder if I ever will be! Isn't the chapstick AWESOME!

Related Posts with Thumbnails