The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Almost Wordless Wednesday

My Mom & Dad's Grandkids- Braxton, Callie, Maggie & Ellie- ignore that I didn't even go to the trouble of cropping/scanning. Maggie says that Ellie looks like a shepherd in this hat!

A grumpy Ellie insisted on being worn in the slung while I swept and mopped all of the hardwood floors.

The Muffin after L's birthday party. You know she was cold since her coat was on, zipped and her hands were in her pockets.

Baby Ellie all bundled up and sleeping in the sling.

Big Daddy fed Ellie her dinner (carrots) while I cleaned the kitchen.

Baby Ellie's first professional portraits. (3.5 moths old)

The Muffin's first preschool pictures. (3.5 years old)

A rare shot of Ellie in the strollee.

The Muffin enjoyed visiting the Science Center where L's birthday party was held.


Baby Ellie (in the sling) posing as some sort of insect.

1 comment:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Ha! I tried sweeping and all that stuff with Gooner in the sling. NO GO! Worst case scenario, she is in the other room crying while I finish. She doesn't like the vacuum and well folks I gotta vacuum! She looks all cute and snuggly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails