After a couple of weeks away, I'm joining in on the carnival over at Musings of A Housewife this week.
- Christmas decorations make The Muffin happy. She loves redecorating her tree and moving the tree from room to room.
- The Muffin is more obsessed than ever with The Wizard of Oz. She used to get so mad when people would call her Dorothy because she was wearing her Dorothy dress and ruby slippers. Now, she asks that we call her Dorothy and she drags Toto everywhere she goes. We're going to buy another pair of ruby slippers today.
- The Muffin loves to shop for furniture and especially enjoys going out to eat with Nana & Pawpaw afterwards.
- Baby Ellie loves her Mama. She likes to be in the same room or within sight of me all the time.
- Sometimes I amaze myself. I put Baby Ellie in the backpack and The Muffin in the stroller and took them on a long walk the other day. We didn't even have to call for help to get back up the hill!
- I'm never buying clothes for The Muffin unless she approves them first. We have a large assortment of long sleeved shirts and pants that are not seeing the light of day. We have three dresses that are being worn all the time.
- Having a Christmas parade and a birthday party to go to on this week's calendar makes The Muffin SO excited.
- We have finally found a church!! Big Daddy was impressed a couple of months when he attended alone and he took The Muffin on Sunday. I think it's safe to say that she LOVED it! Baby Ellie stayed at home with me to fuss about her double ear infection, but we're excited about attending on Sunday.