The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

On The Move


I had left Baby Ellie on the blanket, sitting up while I ran to the kitchen for something. When I walked back into the room The Muffin had to tell me where her sister was. Ellie loves rolling all over the place these days! I'm not sure what I'll do when she starts to crawl!
And yes, the living room is messy, but it is clean once you pick up the toys because I do love to clean.


This picture was taken on Saturday evening. We tend to do a lot of chasing each other around the house when Big Daddy's home. This time, I was chasing The Muffin while holding Baby Ellie. It's one of our favorite family fun games.
I'd like to point out that I don't look nearly as...large (I don't like the word fat) as I feel. The Muffin and I have been looking at old pictures today and I desperately want to lose weight. I'm amazed at how I've gradually grown since having children. Even if I can wear jeans that are pre- both pregnancies, I've grown...and I don't like it.
And, I happen to be wearing this same outfit today that I'm wearing in the picture. I love my black pants and hot pink t-shirt and I dressed out of the clean laundry pile today.


This is our unhappy reindeer. She thought that her surprise from Cousin Callie was going to be a t-shirt and was a little shocked to see the antlers.


Baby Ellie was all too happy to model the new antlers while chasing her sister. I have no idea why her cheeks are so rosey.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails