- Our Church started a new series and I'm doing the daily devotional and started working on reading the whole Bible this year.
- We found out that a couple-friend of ours has split up and will most likely be divorcing.
- We have found out about new babies that are expected this year. (not in this house!)
- I have not quite perfected my chain stitch, but after NOT crocheting in 7+ years, I have picked up yarn again!
- I am doing yoga...daily.
- I have found that absence really makes the heart grow a little fonder.
- Ellie says "Sissy" (sounds more like "Sithsy") more than "Maaa" for Maggie.
- In preparation for homeschooling Maggie in the fall, I bought sight word flashcards...or maybe Santa brought them. Anyway, she has been begging to "play the game" and last night, we did. I picked out 20 words that I thought would be easy for her to "sound out" and she did really well! I didn't realize that there were more words on the back. Of course, she insisted that we do those word too even though the were a little more difficult. Once again, she impressed me. I have moments where I really worry about trying to teach her the things that she "should" know and this was just the boost of confidence that I needed!
9 hours ago