The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday

I apologize for that last post being so darn long!! This one is short!!

I have a lot going on today!

Remember the CSN Stores giveaway ends at midnight!!

Of course, it's Library day! I always get a little excited about Storytime. Maggie was around the same age that Ellie is now when she first started attending Storytime at our old library. It's a lot of fun to watch both of my girls enjoying a good book.

My friend April is scheduled for surgery today. I know she must be worried and scared. I cannot imagine what it feels like to know that you'll never see your face quite the same way again. I'm praying that they can remove all of the cancer, that her pain will be well-controlled and that her children will not be afraid of her after the surgery. I'm also praying that her recovery goes well and that the skin graft doesn't leave too much scarring on her face or her hip.
I'm worried sick.


2 comments:

Christina said...

praying with you for your friend!! Hope you and the girls have a fun time @ the library:))

Tara said...

I hope the surgery is a success!

Related Posts with Thumbnails