The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Friday, January 21, 2011

Love In The News

I "check the news" a few times each day.

When I say check the news, I mean people.com.

Here are two stories that bother me. Lots.

There's just something that disgusts me about hearing Jesse James and Kelsey Grammer talk about how happy they are now that they are with the right person. For right now.

I had just read the two stories above when I happened to check out a blog that I read once in a while, Lots of Scotts. (Her stories remind me of our triplet friends, Collin, Chloe and Keegan and their mom Mackenzie.) I thought this was a great post.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny, because one of my friends just told me something similar. What? Q is my soul mate for FOREVER! Do you watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

Related Posts with Thumbnails