The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Baby Name

I promise I'll let everyone know as soon as we decide on a name. It's such a personal decision and we do not want outside opinions influencing our choice. The Muffin is having second thoughts about her first pick, so we have a couple of more options now! Big Daddy says that we'll name her whatever Muff allows us to name her. We plan to work on the name thing tonight and I really will post it a.s.a.p. If I don't, my dear Joy will absolutely explode and a few others may follow.
If our Baby-to-be had been a boy, his name would have definitely been
Eli Ronin.

5 comments:

Tara said...

So it's a girl?!?!?!?! I was hoping for a boy so you could even out the grandkids and get some experience mothering a son but as I was logging in I said to myself "it's a girl." I can totally see y'all with two little girls running around that house! Congrats to you all:-)

Q, La, and Gooner said...

So I woke up this morning praying for you "the Mommy." And if I'd had your number you would have gotten phone calls and texts telling you that I was thinking of you! I'm so glad she's healthy!

Good job on the 5 pounds!

Carolina Mama said...

It is a beautiful baby! Congratulations and come on over and join Carolina Girls Rollcall @ Carolina Mama. :) It's fun and today there is a Giveaway! :) Welcome!

Femin Susan said...

A very sweet name to put for a boy.it is a girl? I don't Know nice names to put for girls and I am so glad she is healthy.

Joy said...

Oh thank you! I was just teasing you but I'm so glad you told us the name, too. I love being able to refer to the little ones by name before their born.

Though I'm kind of a walking contradiction because my girls weren't named until they were born.

Related Posts with Thumbnails