The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

One More Thing...

before I go on auto publish for a few days!

The Muffin received a surprise haircut this afternoon. Big Daddy and I decided to give her a little bob. It turned out SO cute and she loves it. She was a little worried that she would be "ball headed". When she saw her new hairdo in the mirror she said, "I think my face looks different too".




I.Love.This.Girl.
Before

After

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely adorable! :) And a little bit grown up! I said a LITTLE bit!! Enjoy your time off, I may just have to follow suit sometime soon. :)

jen@odbt said...

She looks like a big girl! The bob looks great on her.

Joy said...

Great job! I did Elaina's hair like that not long ago and she got many compliments. I think it is the cutest cut on little girls!!!

Tara said...

Cute and I'm assuming she sat very still. She has to "get all grown up" so she can be the big sister when Ellie arrives. Enjoy your time away doing projects!

Related Posts with Thumbnails