The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Monday, February 1, 2010

And She Crawls!!!

I know...two posts in one day! After I posted our snow pictures from the weekend, I finally caught Ellie crawling on video! She's still a little slow, but she gets where she wants to go. You'll notice that she makes a panting sound when she's excited!

It's been a rude awakening for her big sister. I can't tell you the number of times that Maggie squeals and says, "put her up" because Ellie is about to get one of her toys. Luckily, Ellie enjoys short stints in her playpen!

Ellie loves drawers, boxes, getting into her cloth diaper basket and of course, getting her sister's toys! She tries to pull up on everything and has figured out how to crawl to me, turn around and lift her bottom into my lap. Big Daddy and I are really enjoying watching her learn to move!




Ellie's wearing a bumgenius cloth diaper in Blossom. I was getting her out of her pajamas and into clothes and she saw something she wanted across the room. I promise I don't let her crawl around mostly n.aked very often, but I do love watching her big cloth diaper booty!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh how sweet. She looks so proud of herself when she sits up!

Lisa said...

getting so big already! sweet little bum. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails