The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ready For Spring

The snow started about 6pm on Friday and it snowed all night and part of Saturday. We had about 7 inches in the end. That's a lot of snow for us.

I took Muff outside on Saturday and Sunday and we threw snow balls and attempted to make a snowman. She was happiest just walking around. The kids took a loooong nap Saturday afternoon and Big Daddy and I curled up on the bed with our respective blankets. Having babies changes everything! If it weren't for the girls that's what I would've done all weekend.

Baby Ellie wants to be held constantly, so Big Daddy wore the sling for the first time ever. He loved it and wants to wear her some when we go out! I'm trying to convince him that we need a mei tai in a more masculine print. (Big Daddy's cutting his nails while wearing Ellie!!)

Baby Ellie was happy to have extended time with Daddy.
The Muffin had a dream about Spring again last night. I think she's ready to play outside.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

wow! didn't realize how much Ellie looks like her daddy until I saw the picture of him holding her, and they are both looking down! Identical! Cute. :) I had a sling, but could never get it on right! I think I gave it away. Shoot. I bet it would still work with a 2 year old. Glad you enjoyed the snow we didn't get! It's windy here today. yes, Andy got a job...it's working in a tomato plant/greenhouse. I think it will be good, but we are still waiting to see if something else springs up before then. The money could be better! I hope Maggie finds some Spring in her day! Print her off some flowers to color, and then show us!! Have a good day my friend!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails