The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Snow, snow, again!"

The Muffin woke up from her nap on Friday afternoon and I broke the news that they were calling for snow.
She said, "Snow, snow, again. NOOOOOOO! I don't want it to snow anymore. I'm ready for Spring."
My thoughts exactly.

February 13, 2010

We don't get a lot of snow around here, so I decided it would be fun to take a picture of our new house while there was snow on the ground. You know, in case it didn't happen again.
This is the third picture I have of where there's snow on the ground.January 31, 2010

December 19, 2009

It was only a couple of inches last night, so we're still meeting Big Daddy at Panera tonight for our special Valentine's dinner. I'm sure it will be romantic!

Baby Ellie gave me an early Valentine's gift and slept VERY well last night! The flowers from Big Daddy and the girls are starting to open up, too. Peruvian lilies just get prettier every single day.



1 comment:

Beth@Not a Bow in Sight said...

Looks like fun! My kids would absolutely love that. We are one of the few places that it didn't snow the past few days. Enjoy your valentine's day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails