The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Monday, April 13, 2009

Back Home

The Muffin and I arrived home from Nana & Pawpaw's about an hour ago. Cousin Callie was out of school today, so Muff was sad to leave. She was exhausted and fell asleep about 10 minutes into our hour-long drive home. She's asleep now, so I'm goofing off because this may be my only free time until tomorrow.
Me, Mom and the girls went to get groceries this morning and I bought a new pair of pj's for when I come home from the hospital. I'm hoping that Big Daddy and I will actually have a few days together at home after the birth to hang out with our girls (assuming that the Baby-to-be is infact a girl!) and I'll be able to stay in pj's. I'm hoping that we will not have any surprises that cause for an extended hospital stay like the last time.
We had a happy Easter with morning church services and then lunch with my family. Afterwards, we had an Easter egg hunt and a small baby sprinkle. The Muffin opened the presents for Baby Ellie and enjoyed eating mints. After we take a bath tonight, we're going to spend some time straightening up the Baby-to be's room and putting the new stuff in place. Muff was excited to see her great auntie and her cousins, but missed Auntie Lisa & Uncle Wade. Hopefully, Aunt Lisa will be well for our next visit.
Big Daddy and I also took an hour or so to look at lots and land for sale. We are a little picky and pickings are slim so hopefully, something will work out. We are so anxious to sell our house so that we can move on with our lives. Until then, Big Daddy is building our house in his head! Please pray that our house will sell soon so that we can all be together!

1 comment:

Joy@WDDCH said...

Glad you guys had a great time!!! Will be praying for your housing situation, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails