The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Monday, April 6, 2009

The Baby Belly- Week 31

Our Baby-to-be is approximately 17 inches long and weighs nearly 4 pounds!! I can feel elbows, knees and feet poking around in my belly. Sometimes I think that the baby is knocking on my tummy! I have so many aches and pains, but I'm trying to enjoy every minute of feeling this sweet baby move around, just in case it is our last. And in case you're wondering if we secretly have plans for more babies, I'm not sure we really know. Big Daddy says he isn't so sure that he can go through another pregnancy. I'm not sure that I want to go through another one, but I cannot imagine never doing it again.
This may be the most comfortable maternity shirt ever! It makes me look megaginormous, but it's super-comfy and I love the color. I think it's part mu-mu or something, but it's O.ld N.avy Maternity and it was super-dee-duper cheap.

3 comments:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I have a shirt like that too and it is AMAZING! Love it! You look great!

Joy@WDDCH said...

I'm glad you told me where you got it because I LOVE it (my favorite color)!

I cannot wait to feel baby move. Don't worry about how many babies you'll have. When the time comes to maybe have another you'll know what will be right for you. We don't have a set number either (though people LOVE to ask, "So do you want more?" all the time).

Lisa said...

Lookin' good! You are at the point where I went into labor with Caleb with that nasty 'ole undiagnosed VP! So glad things are going good. :) I loved reading about what you are experiencing right now, because that's the last that I remember, and I AM done! Two days before his birth, I had a U/S, and I remember thinking, Wow, 4 lbs! Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails