The Mommy

The Mommy

about us...

I'm The Mommy, a SAHM to Maggie & Ellie. I'm married to Big Daddy, an engineer, grad student and our hard-working provider.
I blog instead of scrapbooking in hopes of preserving a part of our life for the future.
We enjoy beach trips, going to Church and spending time together...all as a family...because that's what we are.

our VP miracle, Maggie

our VP miracle, Maggie
loves homeschooling, sign language, Jesus, reading, church, writing songs and dancing

our sweet Ellie

our sweet Ellie
loves her sister, going to church and the library, singing, babies, chocolate and being naked

Blog Archive

Monday, April 20, 2009

Heartwarming

Sometimes, I truly feel overwhelmed by how much I love Big Daddy. Things went relatively well without him here last week, but I missed just having him around. I don't mind sleeping alone and I like having the bed all to myself, but I love falling asleep next to him.
The Muffin and I attended our Kindermusik class and then I drove to our meeting place to meet Nana so that she could watch her while I go to my OB appointment and take care of a little birthday business. Big Daddy called and asked me to print off a couple of emails for him. He had also sent a text message to our email. All it said was, "I forgot my lunch." For some reason, my heart just melted. I had just finished eating the lunch that he'd left behind, so my message back was, "I just ate it." I love this man.

3 comments:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

It is so hard to be apart yah!

Lisa said...

Doctor Details please!!

Joy@WDDCH said...

LOL! I loved your text back!

Absence truly makes the heart fonder, doesn't it? When Daniel leaves on his annual mission trip we end up falling in love all over again in that time apart.

Related Posts with Thumbnails